SAP for Travel and Transportation Discussions
Fuel conversations about route optimization, customer convenience, and operational efficiency in travel and transportation using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WM Group already processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys. I looked up online for possible answers but no success

Problem: An open TR  (total qty 50 )is assigned to a group from which there is a Transfer Order for 15 (already picked).

Now if I try to create TO for remaining TR quantity (35) via LT04. I get this warning message;

TR XXXXX is already assigned to a group XX XXXX.

If I ignore this message and proceed with TO creation. it creates TO without Group number.

Is there any way to create TO with the group number? Is it standard SAP behavior? Is there any notes or fix or config change?

PS: I believe since the group is already processed so it doesnt allocate it to future TO

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sana,

Did you manage to resolve this?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Kamari

I wasnt able to ....but then I had few assumption...

Group cannot be assigned to a new TR if its already assigned to existing set of TO which are picked and confirmed....

so it doesn make sense to re-assign that group to new TR....as logically its already processed...

SAP will createnew group for new set of TR.

0 Kudos

Hi Sana,

Thanks for your response - my situation is different as its not using TR's - we using 2 step picking for deliveries.

Problem: We determined a group as one step (direct picking). TO's were created with LT42. TO's were short picked as the pick face needed replenishment. When going back to LX39 after TO's were confirmed with shorts, the Group has redetemined as 2 step picking with "Pick" and "allocation" node and direct picking node disappears. Once the pick face has been replenished, we are unable to create  further TO's with LT42 to fill the delivery and get error message: "Group XXX already processed".

We then need to re-determine to direct picking and now LX39 displays 3 nodes (pick, allocation, direct) - we still unable to use LT42 and need to use VL06P which is time consuming.

Is it not possible to use LT42 again to create TO's for the shorts?

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Kamari... .yes there is one standard transaction that shows you all open TRs.but the drawback is I think thst it doesnt allocate group number...

I will test it tomorrow and share the details

ta