Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP in SCM 5.0 v/s SCM 7.0

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have exclusiveley worked on SCM 5.0 version
My current implementation project is going to implement GATP in SCM 7.0.

I have few queries -

1. What is the delta between GATP SCM 5.0 and GATP SCM 7.0?

2. In SCM 5.0 STO was not supported for location substituion. Does it getting supported in SCM 7.0?

3. In SCM 5.0 STO was supporting product substituion to the one level only. e.g. If there are 4 products then it is working for any two products. Suppose PRD1, PRD2, PRD3 and PRD4 products are there.
Product substitution PRD1 > PRD2; PRD2 > PRD4; PRD4 > PRD1; PRD3 > PRD2 and so on was supported.
But product substitution PRD2 > PRD4 > PRD1 >; PRD1 > PRD2 > PRD4; PRD3 > PRD4 >PRD2 > PRD1 and so on was not supported.

Could any one please reply?

Apart from these if there are any other information then please inform.

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Ranpura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Piyush,

You can find this info yourself, using SAP's Solution Browser http://solutionbrowser.erp.sap.fmpmedia.com/

Enter the app, (for you, SAP SCM); select the Application Source release (for you, 5.0); target release (for you, whichever of the SCM 7.0 EHPs you wish to know about), optionally enter any key capabilities that interest you; then scroll down the list of new features.  Each feature listed has details attached if you wish to see.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

These were the delta between 5.0 & 7.0 . There were more enhancements related to RBA , EDQA & ROC in 701 version.

Rgds,

Kiru