cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine delivery materials in invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we have multiple deliveries for the same customer, PO, and ship-to on the same date.  We have set the customer up so that these deliveries will combine into one invoice.  If the same material appears on more than one delivery we get multiple lines for the same material on the invoice.  We want there to be one line on the invoice totaling the quantities of the same material in all the deliveries.  In other words, if the material has a quantity of 4 on one delivery and 8 on the second delivery we would want the invoice to have one line for the material with a quantity of 12.

Is this possible?

Thank you,

Alan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alan,

I do not think it is possible to combine the same material from different Deliveries in a single line item in Invoice.

However you can adjust your Smartform to Print same materials in single line on Invoice Print-out.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jignesh, that is a good idea that I did not think of.  This is an EDI customer and I was thinking I might have to do the totaling by product in a program there as well.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

maximiliano_isoba
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI, could someone came up with a standard solution for this or it is not possible?