cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Quotation without Material number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We want to create Quotation in SAP with BAPI.

We do not have material numbers and we do not want to create material numbers.

Is there a way to create SD-quotations with BAPI even there is no material number?

(SD-invoice for example is working with billing type FX even not material number exists. I was wondering if there is similar thing in SD-quotation)

Thanks+Regards

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Text Item Category for such quotation.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the answer.

Yes with position type AGTX it is possible to create quotation without material number.

Now the issue is with AGTX it is not possible to enter a price for this position.

Is there a way to enter the price for AGTX position?`

Thanks+Regards

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP standard Text item - AGTX is for informational purpose and hence pricing would not be applicable.

FOr a text item Pricing cannot be made Pricing relevant (based on SAP Standard coding) - It is driven by Item Type.

Hence, copy AGTX and create a Z Item category also make sure you select Item Type as "D".

Now Pricing field would be active - option as "X".

Please let me know for any further clarification.

Regards

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dieter,

You can archive the same by doing same changes at Item Level in VOV7, copy the standard Item category and do the changes as Relevant for pricing i.e. option - X

And then do the config for pricing and maintain condition records, then the pricing will come for the same.

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

We are facing one problem when we use new qualifiers it is giving error as Document 3LNA+SS cannot be specified in GTS. Can you please help in this regard. What we observed is the FM /SAPSLL/GET_PDOC_ATTRIBUTES not getting updating. Can you explin process of how to add the qualifier so I can understand what steps I missed. While creating qualifier.

Regards,

Padmaja

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dieter,

You can create Quotation with Text without having actual material code. In MTO scenario this concept is widely used.

Thanks

Sumeet Sah

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can create quotation without entering Material, just enter some description at the line item without entering material, system will determine the Item category as AGTX which is Text item for quotation

ash08830
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please describe the complete scenario.  Why do you need to create quotation without material # or materials??  How do you want to carry out the pricing ?? Seems you do not need ATP ..correct?

Please explain.

AK