cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include Attachments in Express Expense Sheet - EHP5 (WDA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

On the "Express expense sheet" there is no button available to store GOS attachments as it is available on the "Create Expense Report". We need to include this option also available on the Express scenario because it is mandatory for employees to attach their scanned receipts into their trip.

No button available on the EES (Express Expense Sheet scenario):

Button available on ER (Expense Report scenario):

I had a look into FITE_VC_EES Webdynpro ABAP component to check if this button was hidden but I guess is not available. I also had a look into CC FITV_FPM_EES of Webdynpro Comp. FITV_FPM but I wasn't able to find out an easy way to include this button and call the same WD FITV_VC_TRIP_DOCUMENTS.

Do have any hints on this? Have you experienced the same requirement before?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
AS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi André,

This is quite strange I must say!! I did some search into this and found a thread where Sally Redmond mentioned that "scanned attachments for express expense sheet is only possible with EHP5" - Can you please check this? http://scn.sap.com/thread/2019775

I will look into this is later today and will let you know if I find a solution.

Thanks

AJ

Message was edited by: Ankur Jindal Think I was still writing a reply while Sally had already posted a response. I did spend some think looking at FITE_EXPRESS_EXPENSES but couldn't find anything and now I know why too? It is not available in express expenses 😞

0 Kudos

Hi Ankur/Andre

I just had a look at some past OSS tickets on this as the other thread was quite some time ago, apologies but the information in other thread was incorrect on my part (going back to 2011!) but for sure scanned attachments or attachments of any type cannot be added in any of the EHP versions for express expense sheet. (the information in that thread should have actually just been for attachments and scanned documents etc for FITE_EXPENSES for EHP5 as this previously was not possible in lower versions)

Hope it helps!

Sally

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Andre

Unfortunately this is a missing functionality for the express expense sheet Andre in the standard version, Employees can add attachments to their expense reports when creating an expense report or in the POWL (Traveler Work Center) but not in Express Expense Sheet application. (But even in the POWL, you would have to call the FITE_EXPENSES)

Sorry for the standard version, its not currently possible

Sally

Edited to add.. historically there was always an issue with the GOS even in SAP Gui as some of the transactions based on batch input could not integrate with GOS due to the save functionality so think this is the root of the problem.