cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interco - Automatic vendor posting - Error message M8183

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are setting up the automatic vendor posting based on an SD interco invoice (output RD04). The output is correctly created, however the IDOC fails with error message M8 183 - Delivery note/service entry sheet XXXXXXXX does not exist. We have applied OSS note 1063742 but it does not solve the issue. It seems that SAP is not able to match the outbound delivery with the delivery in the purchase order history of the STO.

Has anyone met this issue?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor

Can you check the guidelines provided in OSS 1870771  - Not possible to create an invoice via IDOC due to error M8183

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva. At the end, it worked when I unflagged the indicator 'GR-bsd IV' (goods-receipt-based invoice verification) in the PO line item/tab Invoice.

Thanks

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard

could you please indicate me where is this flag ? in customizing ? in each good receipt ?

we encoutered this message when delivery quantity is greater than po quantity

regards

Gabrielle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabrielle,

You can set the flag on the following levels:

Transaction: PO line item (tab invoice),

Master data: info-record (purchasing org. data 1) or directly in the vendor master (purchasing data).

Hope it helps.

Bernhard

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sonu_dass2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

I know its a bit late to reply but then I encountered this error few days earlier only

Removing the GR Based IV is one method but the best approach would be to post the Goods Receipt with reference to Outbound Delivery in MIGO transaction. The system would update the GR in Document flow of the Outbound Delivery document and this error could be avoided.

Kindly check out this method and see if it works.

Regards,

Sonu