Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print internal table lines in next page respecting "footer"

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends.

I'm new in adobe forms, but now, I can print internal tables with page breaks.

But now, I have a new issue.

I need to print internal table, with page breking, but respecting my "footer" (kind of footer) that I created in master page (but I think it also can be positioned in page1).

I need to print in botton of page, always the same label and a variable, in every page, in the same position (boton of pages).

But when I try to print my pages, the internal table lines, are printed over my variable.

Is there a way to print internal tables, respecting the bottom space of the pages ?

best regards.

Glauco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Glauco,

As you said that you need to print the footer in every page, it would be better you place the text in Master page only in Footer Level and don't forget to drag the text into a sub-form with POSITIONED.

And for the Internal table, Place the internal table in Sub-form with Allow-page break "Un-checked".

Hope I helped you....

-Naveen.

Message was edited by: NAVEEN PATHIPAKA

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Almost perfect Naveen. But :

>>And for the Internal table, Place the internal table in Sub-form (in subform page 1) with Allow-page break "checked".

And as Rakesh said, I think is perfect :

>>Please make sure that, content area is properly adjusted and place the footer that is placed in the master page is outside of content area, thus data printed in design view donot overlap with footer.

It works fine now.

Thank you Naveen and Rakesh.

Glauco

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glauco,

Please make sure that, content area is properly adjusted and place the footer that is placed in the master page is outside of content area, thus data printed in design view donot overlap with footer.

--

Rakesh