cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP certification from Pearson Vue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am having a S-USER ID given by my client to access market place ...i want to attend SAP HANA certification exam ..but as you all know in INDIA i have to do it with course( which is expensive for me) but i am confident that i can clear the certification exam with the content available on the internet and i want to go for Associate level certification ..so here are  my questions

1)what if i book online trough person vue web site using my S-USERID in a different country ...will i be allowed to write exam in a different country trough pearson vue

2 )In case i  clear the exam would the certification be valid if i change my company(because i will loose my S-USER ID once i change my company)

3)few companies verify the authenticity of the certification.. in that case (where i change the company after getting certified) will my name be in SAP DATABASE as certified? or will it vanish with the SUSERID

4)my Name for Example is G Mahesh Babu how ever when my client created an SID he has given my name as MAHESH BABU(Missed my initial)  i tried to login and change the Name .. how ever it didnt allow me to do so ..it allowed me to change address and other stuff but not name.. in case if i get certified using that SUSERID ..will my name asppear as MAHESH BABU or G MAHESH BABU?

Please try to answer point wise that would help me in understanding easily.

Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do NOT use client S ID for your Certification.

Contact Local SAP Education. They will evaluate your experience, if you have sufficient experience, you can pay the fee the write exam. SAP would give your own S ID, which can be used for life time.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply Ravi  is it unlawful to use client SUSERID for certification .... My problem is SAP would again talk about  experience in HANA which I don't have I understand that the client SUSERID would not be valid once I leave the company and i am ok with that ... Once I move to my next job any ways I would have another SUSERID  and unfortunately rules in Asia are different from rest of the world (as you know)  any my only priority is certification at cost effective method . I understand this forum is bound to certain rules and regulations you can also inbox me at kiranus357@gmail.com                        

All Iam trying to do is save some money and for me it's a kind of risk also because I have to cross an ocean to write the certification exam ...and Iam not doing any thing illegal as far as my understanding goes

Looking for your suggestions and reply thanks in advance

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Kiran. Surely it is unlawful, as you do not have any privilege to use it. It is only provided to use for the communication between client and SAP. Furthermore, if you leave client, they may change the password and you are not longer able to use to access SAP Service Market Place.

You may have to follow the evaluation process of that country. You can check with near by countries, if you are interested. Going to other country and writing examination is not an illegal thing. You can write anywhere in the world, nothing is illegal, as long as you are able to clear the evaluation process of that country.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply Ravi ..... Is it going to be ok if I take my clients approval for using their SUSERID for certification and more over my client is going to implement HANA in 2014 .... Is it ok if I take my clients approval and write the exam trough Pearson vue ......,,,,

Thanks in advance

Kiran

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

In my opinion, no client is authorised give the approval, as it is company's property and no one can authorise it to use for personal use.

My advice is, strictly you should NOT use the client S ID for personal purpose. This is for your own interest.

Having S ID not just pre-requisite to write the exam through Pearson VUE. If you are in India, you must qualify the evaluation process, whether you are writing directly at SAP or at Pearson.

Please note Pearson VUE is NOT a short cut way to appear the exam. The rules and policies are the same wherever you write in India.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi sir,

can i know...can i access sap serice market place like to see sap notes can i  use my s user id which i got with my certification or else is there any other process ..kindly let me know.....

Regards,

JWALA,

SAP-HR.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

You access service market place by using your S ID. If you do not have password, then you need to SAP Help Desk or SAP Education Department (for initial password)

Regards,

Ravi