cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with IE7.0 and NW2004s SR1 portal SP6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with EP and IE 7.0. I have an anonymous start page and when i try to open it i have an error message 'ur_txt' is undefined. It's a big problem because when i have this message the 'log on' link don't work.

I have seen on other thread, i can solve the problem with a patch but i want to know if i can solve it without install a patch.

Somebody can help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Greg_Austin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As you noted you can upgrade to SP10 or apply a patch. Even if you could fix this individual issue I'd be worried that you would run into other problems using a browser that isn't supported at your current level. Personally I'd switch browsers or upgrade vs. trying to fix this one issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where i can find the upgrade for SP10 because i have watched on Service.sap.com but i don't find it ?

I have just found the SP7 upgrade.

I have NW2004s SR1 and EP 7.00 SP6

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

See Note 991449 - Web Dynpro and Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 7.0.

Regards

Shobhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already seen this note, and it's to correct the problem with IE7.0 and Web Dynpro but i have seen in other thread the 'ur_txt' error message is always here even after applicate this note.

I will try to applicate it, but i don't think it's useful for my problem.

Another suggestions ?

The problem is still the same, i cannot use a patch for the moment so if someone can help me to correct the problem without use a patch, it's could be very helpful.