cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new report -- logic requires

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Forum,

I need to develop a new report where the user will give From and To dates of Sales Orders.And excute. Then it should show the nunmber of items deliveried and invoiced along with its quantites and net value, delivery number and invoice number. And if he give only material number then it should show the number of orders pertaining to that material for given time period and again number of items delivered and invoiced along with its quantities, net value.

Kindly  guide me with logic.

Regards,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think this is very easy to do for any SD or ABAP consultant. You could find a lot of links discussing somehow similar issues.

If you are very good in Query reports then create a report by using tables VBAK, VBAP,VBFA,LIPS and VBRP. You might need to create some additional fields. The link is in VBFA and for delivered and invoiced quantity you can use LIPS and VBRP. in LIPS there is sale order number as reference document and in VBRP there is DO number as reference document.

If you want to develop through ABAP code then use VBAK,VBAP and VBFA only and segregatedocuments by VBTYP from VBFA.

ThankS

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Report can be Built by yourself in SQVI with either Logical Database-VAV or Link the Following tables VBAK,VBAP,VBFA

if this need to be Developed by Abaper give the Logic with Above Tables.