cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restriction of riskanalysis in userrequest (CUP) for specific systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we are using CUP for userrequests and when we create a new userrequest ore one of the approverstages is running a riskanalysis in the userrequest then all systems in which the requested user has an account will be analysed automatically (related to table GRACUSERCONN; filled by the daily sync report) with a very huge runtime

My question is, if there is an opportunity to restrict these analysis only for the productivsystems on which the user has an account?

I already tried to delete action 0002 and/or 0003 for the Dev- and Q-systems in SPRO - maintain mapping for actions and connector groups -, but it seems that this maintanance hase no impact for the riskanalysis in CUP process.

Is there anyone who has an idea or experiences to restrict these analysis only for the relevant productivsystems?

Many thanks and have a nice day

Karsten Schulze

(E.ON-IT)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karsten,

Please impliment the following SAP Note 1847048.

Thia should resolve your issue. Please let us knwo how it goes.

Thanks & Regards

japneet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Japneet,

thanks for your response. We tried to install this note and determined, that there some other notes are necesarry. One of these other notes is 1828586 and here we got the error message:

View W_UAR_REVIEW for component GRAC_UIBB_USER_ACC_REVIEW does not exist!

Whats to do now? In SAP OSS I found no reference for this message.

Thanks

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

There are coulpe of note which will solve this problem and by default risk analysis will execute only for those systems which are added to the request.

Please search for relevant notes .

Best regards,

Aman