cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asynchronous Actions for Process Integration Scenario.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to a Process Integration Scenario to be used further to create Configuraiton Scenario in ID.

In ESR, I have created one OB Asyn Service Interface and one IB Asyn Service Interface with respective MTs and DTs.

When I try to create an action for these Asynchronous Service Interfaces, I am getting Inbound Operation along with SWCV as below (Picture) after saving this object.

Because of this, I am not able to get Outbound and Inbound Interfaces while assigning to the connection between these actions along with Role in the Process Integration Scenario.

Please let me know how to create the same for File to Mail asynchronous Scenario.

Regards,

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Just activate the action and and the empty inbound interface row will get deleted automatically.

Secondly, i hope u have created 2 different actions? One for outbound and the other one for inbound?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

First of all you should recheck that you have really an outbound and inbound interface, may be you forget to select the checbox, because the inbound interface operation must appear automatically.

On the hand, i prefer to use one action for the outbound and other action for the inbound, this makes more clear the scenario.

Regards.