cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto DR in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day Gurus,

Currently, we have this order type (KAB) that needs to be configured in such manner that DR Document No. must be created automatically upon SO Creation in VA01. I already tried to configure this one in VOV8 and patterned it to an existing Order type that can perform the AUTO DR function.

Immediate Delivery setting was tagged with X (auto dr creation) and yet i failed to acquire my desired output.

Is there any other means of configuring the Order type to create an automatic DR ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The standard order type for Rush Order is SO.

You can follow the customisation for this using the "Immediate Delivery" value in VOV8 as X for the document type and try, your requirement should work without any problem.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

KAB is not a standard document type. If this is customized then why it is starting from K. Secondly when you save sale order, what message you get in return? And if delivery document is not created at the time of VA01, are you able to create it manually with VL01N?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What u mean by auto DR on your scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Upon creating of new SO, a system DR with reference to the SO must be created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that you have your requested quantity available on the day on which you are creating this order and thereon the delivery.

If you done want the abpve to happen, meaning irrespective of your stock position you want the delivery to happen on save of the order then use option "A" in place of "X" in the Immediate delivery of your document type KAB in VOV8 tcode.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

already tried your solution before and failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also please make sure that you have SHipping conditions maintained as "10" either in the Customer master (Sold - to ) OR in the Document type.

If still unable to process then check for the Delivery Block if any for the document type.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

i already tried this one but failed to have a positive result.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Did you check Field " Immediately Delivery " in Schedule Line Category in VOV6 .

If not just check and raise new sales order and check .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

I haven't check the VOV6 , but how will i relate the VOV8 to determine the schedule line category that needs to be updated?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Maintain VOV5 and VOV4 settings for that .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

May you elaborate this one?i'm actually clueless on how to config with VOV5 and VOV4. I'll also try to research with regards to your suggestion