cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to JDBC Scenario using Stored Procedure with SQL Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Scenario is ABAP Proxy -> PI -> JDBC receiver(Stored Procedure). My scenario is working fine when I go and check in Communication Channel Monitoring. The messages are successful. But the records are not updated in SQL Server.  Where could be the problem.

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your responses. The above given problem was solved. I was not sending the correct data where one field was nvarchar. The above problem is solved.

In the same scenario, Can I have four staging tables for four nodes in a stored procedure and in the "table" value can I give a table values for each node. If possible how can I give the target structure.

Responses are highly appreciated.

Regards,

Srinivas

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srnivas,

Check with the DB team that the stored procedure makes a commit whether the process is succesful. To start, i would call the stored procedure directly with a SQL IDE.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your responses. The problem which I mentioned in the above discussion was solved. But I have a doubt. Can I use multiple staging table names in a stored procedure.

Responses will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to set the logging on the SQL server and you will see what you're trying to execute - probably wrong parameters which may not do anything,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk