cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while opening sld page of server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i m trying to open the sld page of the server using link "http://cgnsap15:50000/sld", i am asked for userid & password which is accepted but the following page shows error :

500 Internal Server Error

Unexpected error in parsing request for web mappings.

Details: java.lang.StackOverflowError

It will be helpful if anybody can guide me what to do.

Thanx.

Regards,

Pragya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As an FYI, I ran into this problem again on re-installing the system and adding the SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR role to the J2EE_ADMIN user (within the Integration Server client) solved the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Contact the administrator of system "dgnsap15" and report the problem. As a user of the system i feel we can't do any thing with this error.

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Actually administrator has assigned me this problem to solve.

Can anybody tell me if i can reinstall SLD while not reinstalling the whole server ??

Regards,

Pragya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am under the impression that the SLD is activated and deactivated but is always installed. The answer is yes. You could remove all of the configuration from the SLD, deactivate it, and then reactivate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

can u plzz guide me how can i remove all configuration from SLD,deactivate it & then reactivate it ?? (as u r mentioning)

any document or procedure regarding this will be very helpful to me.

may be the following is the source of error:

When i go to visual admin of the server,SLD data supplier service & try CIM client test i get the followig error :

"Failed to generate and test CIMOMClient object."

When i try to trigger SLD data transfer i get following error :

"Operation Failed! Failed to collect SLD data. Software caused connection abort: socket write error"

it will be helpful if u can guide me what to do.

Thanx.

Regards,

Pragya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

can u plzz guide me how can i remove all configuration from SLD,deactivate it & then reactivate it ?? (as u r mentioning)

any document or procedure regarding this will be very helpful to me.

may be the following is the source of error:

When i go to visual admin of the server,SLD data supplier service & try CIM client test i get the followig error :

"Failed to generate and test CIMOMClient object."

When i try to trigger SLD data transfer i get following error :

"Operation Failed! Failed to collect SLD data. Software caused connection abort: socket write error"

it will be helpful if u can guide me what to do.

Thanx.

Regards,

Pragya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if Data Supplier Bridge is started http://host:port/sld -> Administration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SLD may be down !!! Try after sometime.

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried connecting to the SLD using the fully qualified domain name, i.e. xxxx.mycompany.com:50000/sld ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil & Eric,

The URL is all fine.

& i m not able to see whether SLD is up or not coz that page is giving this problem.

what does that mappings error means ??

Regards,

Pragya.