Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job: alerts transport request without tranport to production

diego_marzano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are there any tool o report standard in ECC or SOLMAN to have a job that verify the order transport which are not transported to production ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is probably what you want:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/05/909838e914a20de10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

This is where its located under RZ20, now since it populates CCMS when you create the domain and join a system to the domain; you could create a custom metric and custom alert to use the new method of notifications with SolMan 7.1.

diego_marzano
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

in the RZ20 I don't saw an option to define an alert when a order request is in a ambient more of a defined time.  

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think we are on the same page yet, what I posted was the CCMS monitoring for transports.

Are you looking to get a notification if a transport has been running for a long period of time, fails, isn't in prod but is in quality?

diego_marzano
Explorer
0 Kudos

I need inform when a order request remains more a determined time in QA and not is transports to production, and send a mail or notification to responsible for the transport order.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there are any native tools for this type of monitoring, you may have better success with ChaRM and the work flows, as that would monitor a ticket in the SolMan system keeping track of time, vs tracking the time of a transport # in a system.

diego_marzano
Explorer
0 Kudos

I think that should exist an standard tool for this purpose, I will continue investigate.

Thanks Billy.