Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc to IDoc

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our Customer sends us PO on TIBCO middle layer.  Once our R/3 system receives this idoc on PI system(our middle layer system). Our partner wants to get acknowledgement with their idoc number. And If some data wrong in item level after processing the idoc in R/3. It needs to be inform him as error acknowledgement with those details with Sales Order Number.

Our Partner sends same PO until receive the acknowledgement from us for every 10 min.

Kindly suggest me.

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You can activate ALEAUD feature and get the information from your R/3 system in PI. Then you may need to map the information back to Tibco in a format supported by the customer.

Ambrish

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

Thanks for your reply. I have actived ALEAUD in R/3 System. Could you tell me How I should go further configuration in PI system.

Thanks.

Srinivas

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You have to activate ALEAUD in PI and not in ECC. In ECC, you have to maintain a partner profile for ALEAUD under PI logical system.

The document below will give you fair idea on the configurations involved.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df5...

Once you get the ALEAUD IDoc into PI, you have to work with Tibco\Customer team to map the information back in a format acceptable to them.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Is your scenario is R/3 -> TIBCO -> PI -> R/3 ? As both PI and TIBCO both are middlewares , TIBCO should also support ALEAUD IDOC scenario . Let's wait for experts input's.

Regards

Hari.