Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZEBRA printing: ADOBE form rotate 90 degree using job profile

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have developed one ADOBE form; now I have an urgent requirement that, during printing the form should be rotate 90 degree.

NOTE: For zebra printing, the .XDC file used ia zpl203.xdc. I found one SAP note 1522819 to flip the printing 180 degree using existing job profile and the simple xml coding for that as follows:

Now I tried to rotate 90 degree using custom job profile BUT could not found the exact code to write into my custom job profile?

Any helpful/correct answers really appreciated!

Thanks

AKG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhjit Mandal,

Seriously i do not know how to turn an element in the form .

Just a suggestion, do you want to play a trick to change the orientation to landscape instead?

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am sap abap consultant from France and i have a problem with zebra printer and adobe livecycle , can i print a barcode with adobe in sap if yes how can i configure in spad with device type azpl203 or other ?

are there any font to download in ads ?

Thanks.

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For  the printer configuration you can ask to basis people .

Thanks,

Abhijit

diego_santos
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijit,

Please read my note.

1763409  How to Flip / Rotate barcodes in 90 degrees with Adobe Forms

That should work for zebra too.

Regards,

Diego

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Diego,

Thanks for the idea.

BUT if we tried to rotate the barcodes then I also need to to do for every elements in the adobe form which I really don't want now.

Actually my form is developed in landscape and there are lots elements apart from barcodes and printer page is set as portrait. So during printing I want to rotate my whole page as 90 degrees then my problem will solve.

Is there any way to rotate 90 degrees of a page during printing?

NOTE that this is all about zebra printing.

Thanks a lot in advance,

AKG