cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Output types in Determination procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

We have output types for billing defined in the output procedure. All seems to be fine, except on occasions we notice the same output type (varies, not necessarily the same one everytime) being repeated in the determination analysis in VF02. There seems to be no apparent cause for it to show up twice as in the procedure itself it is configured only one - only in the determination it is showing up twice.

Thanks for any help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the same output repeated twice ?

If so, reason could be if the Initial output triggered at the time of creation is processed then automatically in the change mode output will be repeated with status non processed

This is standard behaviour

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vemuri,

Just to clarify again, yes, it is the same output, it is showing twice in the Output determination procedure though (the info screen with the entire procedure on the left side of the screen), NOT on the output screen...is that what you meant too? Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If your output is determined more than once in billing document, its system standard behavior.

I was having requirement to determine output type more than one time for sending email of sales contract output to customers whenever any changes would be made in sales contract using tcode VA42. I have used logic in Requirement Routine to determine same output type whenever any changes will happens in sales contract and system is sending email to customers whenever any of the fields got changed in sales contract.

You please check requirement routine assigned against your Output Type in output determination if already assigned, or you can use copy of requirement routine 007 (Include LV61B007) and write your code according to your requirement and can test.

Thanks,

Pratik Parmar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

There is a requirement though not related to any changes in the document, it is only a different set of conditions under which the output should create and that part works very well. The weird thing about this 2nd one is that it comes without any access sequences..i.e. it is just a 4 digit code that appears, nothing else...you say this is standard SAP behaviour? In what way, or what causes this?

thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear WD,

I think, still i am not clear about your query. Can you share some screen shot relevant to your output determination configuration, output determination in billing document.

Thanks,

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wolfgang,

Are you using custom print program and form? If yes, try to use standard print program and form and retest

on the issue. If this did not happen means you need to check your custom prorgam and form again.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls chk on the "Dispatching time" has the value "Send Immediately (When Saving the application) in the invoice.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The dispatching time is 3 and it is not set to Print immediately either as we use background jobs to process these outputs by picking them up from NAST table. I forgot to mention, the 2nd Output type that shows up unnecessarily under the main one always says - message can't be transmitted more than once. The main output screen shows only 1 though (the output creation screen) though that has nothing to do with the determination itself and one can create a 1,000 outputs - the determination process screen is a config and should ordinarily show only the exact outputs as set up in the output determination procedure isn't it?

Thanks a lot!