Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few instances of P_ORGIN are missing VDSK1 field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our landscape, we have converted VDSK1 (Org Key) to Org Field. There are a few instances of P_ORGIN where i cannot find VDSK1 field. Also, i checked in AGR_1251 & 1252 tables, the values are missing in tables as well.

Have you experienced it in your past / current work. What could be the reason?

Thanks, Vishwas

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas,

Please go into the transaction SU24--> Enter the T-code through which this P_ORGIN is populating-->Select the object P_ORGIN and select propose value no and save. After saving again change it to proposed value Yes as it was originally and then save. Then you will not face this problem in this object.

Please try and let me know if it resolves your problem.

Thanks

Varun Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas,

I would like to know how you have converted VDSK1 to the org level. Did you use the standard PFCG_ORGFIELD_CREATE program or through any other custom program?

I will also check from which tcode T-D22...00 is being pulled up by checking the mountain Icon. They check that tcode in SU24 as Varun has explained above.

How many instances of this object is there is the role? It seems to me that the program for conversion from field to org level didn't do its job properly.