cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAR: Automatic forwarding to SAP --> No status update in SolMan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We're a VAR and are configuring ITSM in our Solution Manager. After a bit of a struggle, we've got the automatic forwarding of Very High messages to SAP support outside of the Business Partners calling hours working.

The only problem that remains is that the status of the message is not updated in our Solution Manager, although AUTO_STATUS E0011 has been assigned to ZMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP (same as ZMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP_AUTO) as per note 1798126. I would expect that the status of the message would get status "automatically sent to SAP", but they appear as "New" although the message can be seen on SAPNet for the customer.

In the message itself, the action definition "Send messages automatically to SAP Service Backbone" has status "Not processed" and "Active". Seems like there is still something missing. Any ideas?

Kindest regards, Wilbert    

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please make sure that the status attached/assigned in your Action to Send automatically to SAP is set not set to New.

regards,

Grace

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wilbert

In the copied action, have you updated your status z* status in the action definition

when you copy action it typically has standard status assigned or the standard code

so you have to update it with z* custom status code for your situation

goto sppfcadm choose your action and in the parameter update your z* status

This will resolve

let me know or past screenshot if this doesn't help

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

Thanks for replying to my query!

Do you mean that instead of the E0011 status, I should create a Z-status and assign this to the method call for action ZMIV_VAR_SEND_SAP_AUTO in profile ZMIV_VAR?

Kindest regards, Wilbert

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wilbert

Yes you can check what is the status profile you have assigned to ztransaction type

it might zmin0001 etc but depends what you have created goto CRMBS02 tcode notice ur custom profile comparison to standard

further in action delete the std status and provide z* status

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

I guess I'm using status profile ZMIV001 for ZMIV_VAR. Where can I check this?

My Z-status profile looks like this:

Kindest regards, Wilbert

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wilbert

now goto check in SAP1 or Sent to SAP status to your action defined in z* action profile

if you want to know the code it will be in TJ30 table

provide your name of status profile in stsma fileld as shown and you will get the corresponding code which you can assign

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

The table shows only standard SAP statusses for my Z-status profile:

The E0011 is the status I have assigned in SPPFCADM.

I'm not sure I follow your recommendations.

Kindest regards, Wilbert

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes that is ok

have checked this blogs as well

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2013/07/17/request-for-change-a...

then you need to check settings are per your scenario

in the action profile define your status

Incase stil have doubts check these notes they might help your having similar procedure

Note 1233141 - Asynchronous note with automatic sending to SAP

Note 1084744 - Problems with the automatic function "Send to SAP"

and assuming you have copy of setup guide for VAR

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001075532012E.PDF

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wilbert

i forgot to ask

have you maintained the mapping already in sm30 for below table for ZMIV status with target status for customer status set at SAP

AIC_MAP_USR_STAT

Its difficult to help without system access  but i suppose you might have not set above values

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The mappings exist, although I did not create them manually. Somewhere along the process, this has obviously been done automatically.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you paste the screenshot of the problem in the message

also have you checked the log for the action running the background ..does it show errors

I hope jobs are running to sync the solman and SAP server which updates the message in your system as per the guide above