cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Movement from Quality Stock to Unrestricted Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Recurring Inspection lot generated by the system automatically, Now i am unable to move stock from quality stock to unrestricted stock,  because due to manual change in Inspection-Lot (User has manually changed actual Inspection quality xxx to 0 and did UD.). Now stock is lying in the quality.

Please suggest me now how to handle this issue.

Thanks

V.Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep.

As per above replies, you would have tried in QA12, or else first check whether it is possible to move stock with this transaction.

If not then you have to create alternate inspection lot to move the same as explained above.

Best regards,

Sharat

former_member200581
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vempati,

As far as I got your problem You want to say UD is done against Insp. Lot but stock posting is not done.

To post the stock use QA12 and post the stock as shown in below screen shot.

Hope it helps.....

Regards,

Amit Kataria

Former Member
0 Kudos

If status of inspection lot is SPST or SPRQ ,you can still post the stock through QA12.

if IL status id SPCO ,then follow the procedure of QA08>>activate Inspection type 0800 inspite of stock.

This will create a IL of 08 orogin,for which you can do stock posting.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I didn't get what exactly user did by means of "manually changed actual Inspection quality xxx to 0 and did UD"

What is the status of inspection lot? It is quite possible that user has given UD, without stock posting. Find out the lot and carry out posting through QA12.

Regards, Anand