Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get assigned auth group in M_MATE_MAR

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have been trying to restrict materials maintenance based on their assigned authorization groups.

However I am unable to get the assigned authorization group in PFCG, while creating the role.

The authorization groups are assigned/created using OMS2 and they are well available in table T134.

But they are not showing in authorization object M_MATE_MAR, BEGRU field.Instead it is showing Auth.groups from MARA table.

Please help to get some information about this.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Kiran Sathyan

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

What do you mean by "But they are not showing in authorization object M_MATE_MAR" ?

Did you assign authorization groups to all material types? And if so, if you restrict the M_MATE_MAR object with an authorization group, is this restriction working properly?

Meta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain V_TBRG if you want it to appear in the list.  You can check that view (of TBRG) to see what has been maintained already.

Most importantly it has no effect on the role if the auth groups are inserted from the lookup or directly entered into the BEGRU field in the role.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have assigned authorization groups to all material types.

Currently it is showing the groups from MARA instead of T134, just like M_MAT_MAT.

Also I am unable to provide it manually as it directly shows the groups and provides the selection options.

I have manually added the the groups for M_MATE_MAR in TBRG and they are available in V_TBRG.

However it showing same entries from MARA.

Appreciate if you can give some information about this.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Kiran Sathyan.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Domain BEGRU was modified by customer to add value range for some other requirement.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Kiran Sathyan.