cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading Data from Leagy System to SAP

0 Kudos

Hi experts,,

Coud you tell me wich procedures exists actually, to upload data from Legacy System to Master Data(Customers,Vendors,Assets,GLs)

i found many ways in the webs, but i want to be clear for the correct approved by SAP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Luis

I would say it depends on many factors as Number of sources, Volumn of data, Format source as flat file etc.

There are ways like RDS solution ( Rapid deployment soultion), LSMW, BAPI BDC programing etc.

Go through below link

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-40406

Hope above info helps you.

Best | Deep.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Deepak,

So i will read more about it.

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please close the thread

former_member200473
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Does link given by you requires any specific permission because for me it is showing "Unautorized" ?

Regards,

Shiva Sahu

former_member182007
Active Contributor

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

HI Experts,,

I was reading and i found information about many programs as :

The programs RABEST01,RABEST_ALV01, RAALTD01,RAALTD11,Accounting documents RFBIBL00,Special G/L transactions RFBIBL00 ,G/L account master data RFBISA00, Customer master data RFBIDE00 ,Vendor master data RFBIKR00 ,Bank master data RFBIDE00 so the question is how can i learn to use each of them,,are there manuals step by step to teach me about this programs??

Best Regards,,

Alberto

Former Member

LSMW is recomanded by SAP and belive me best one. Only the consultatnt who is working on master data must not be new.  If you are trying of your own and not having experties [cascading impact after data uploading ] will have a problem.

flow chart

Legecy data --> SAP DATA TEMPLATE --> LSMW

thanks

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I agree with the above post - LSMW should serve your purpose.

Please refer to below blog for more information -

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26159

Thanks,

Ravi