cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

How I can find out which customer no, sales org, dist. channel & division should I use for specific plant from which I want to deliver material for inter company process.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran,

You need to maintain Internal customer is assigned to the Ordering Sales Organization.

Example

Supply : Sales Org 1000   Plant - 1000

Receiving : Sales org  1100,   Plant - 1100

Now Plant - 1100 (Receiving) become the customer of Plant-1000 (Supplying).  Create a dummy customer in Plant-'s 1100 company code and sales area. 

Assign this customer number to Plant - 1100 (Receiving) & its selling sales area.

Path: IMG - MM - Purchasing - Purchase Order - set up STO - Define shipping data for plant

Now Assign the Plant- 1000 to selling sales org+ distribution Channel.

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check this Note-308989 .this Note is having 10 Pages with detail explanation about this .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find INTERCOMPANY CUSTOMER in the definition of sales organization

and Intercompany plant assignment in the sales line ( sales org+distribution+Plant ) combination

so when ever you are doing intercompany sales process, at the sales order you have to change the plant to intercompany plant which will ensure that stock has moved from Intercompnay plant

now while doing Billing document, system will fetch intercompany customer from the field in Sales organization definition

Hope it is clear

let me know if you need more inputs

regards,

santosh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to create customer for your plant from where you want to deliver the material. For sales organisation, distribution channel and division you might have a common Sales Area for all customers. I have created a sales organization with description XXX Stock Transfer and distribution channel with description Common and used division with description other. This sale area will be used for all customers and all plants. For every plant there will be a separate customer with this unique sale area.

Thank$

oiver_beie
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Technically: SE16N, View V_T001W_IV

Or in SPRO: Sales and Distribution->Billing->Intercompany Billing->Assign Organizational Units By Plant

and ->Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization

Best Regards,

Oliver