cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Error for Sync process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frnds,

1)this is the file to soap to file.To make the file channel to synchronuos have use request response bean and response one bean.

2)My request is reaching to thirdparty system when i push the message.failing at response message getting wrong message from the thirdparty and it is failing in sap xi.

3)To validate the request we are using WSL cookie.

i have refreshed the cache step by step and found there was no cache problem. and my mapping is presant in the interface mapping as welk at run time cache in sxi_cache under mappings.

response message from Thirdparty:

- <v1:UpdateResponse v1 perationStatus="failed" xmlns:v1="urn:ford/interface/Consumer/Exchange/Push/v1">
  <v11:FailureCode xmlns:v11="urn:ford/Consumer/Exchange/Push/v1.0">Client.Validation</v11:FailureCode>
  <v11:FailureReason xmlns:v11="urn:ford/Consumer/Exchange/Push/v1.0">No user profile found</v11:FailureReason>
  <v11:Consumer ConsumerID="0010808941" OldConsumerID="0010808941" xmlns:v11="urn:ford/Consumer/v1.0" />
  </v1:UpdateResponse>
  </soapenv:Body>
  </soapenv:Envelope>

Please give me suuetion to resolve the issue.
Regards,
Narendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the below link, you can configure for replaceInterfaceOnFault &
interfaceOnFault:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/45/20cc5dc2180733e10000000a155369/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

Issue is resolved.

my response mapping was not able to validate message and exceptions ,done the changes in java mapping.It is working fine now.

Thank you all for your time ....

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Although, this is an authorization issue, but the PI response mapping should be able to handle the failure response. PI mapping should cater to both successful and failure response.

It might be an authorization issue but it might also be a data issue which might result in a failure response. I don't think your response mapping caters to failure response. please check

Cheers,

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

I assume you're getting this error because you did not prepare any fail message and the mapping cannot handle this answer, is it?

As Mark and Harikumar said, it seems to be an error due to authorization on user/service that tries to connect to the third party system. Try with SOAP UI and prepare XI to receive this kind of error messages if you want to.

Cheers,

Edu

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narendra,

As Mark said , try to test your webservice from SOAP UI tool etc.

Regards

Hari.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narendra,

<v11:FailureCode xmlns:v11="urn:ford/Consumer/Exchange/Push/v1.0">Client.Validation</v11:FailureCode>
  <v11:FailureReason xmlns:v11="urn:ford/Consumer/Exchange/Push/v1.0">No user profile found</v11:FailureReason>

Looks like authorization issue. Were you able to call the webservice successfully using a third-party tool before?

Regards,

Mark