SAP ITS Screen Size

Dear Expert,

I am facing issue regarding way to change the screen format during display.

There are few points i would like to add before some suggestion is posted.

1. Template generated for LMOB(package) for all the screen, instead of LM00(889 ; reason = always getting message user is already logged in )

so there is no way i can save the screen format before displaying in the mobile device. So decided to call the transaction LM01,... etc directly by creating different ITS service.

2. Implemented all the input which is currently present in forum, Read all the notes which only suggest.

using the above fields we get some help but not complete. Still some screen does not fit the browser ( coming out of the screen and also without any scrollbar another big issue)

4. Used ITSGENMOBILE4 Mobile Devices (Without HTML Tables).

My question is how to assign and change screen format for any ITS service i created (template can be generated from standard or custom screen). currently only 8X40 is coming by default.
Lot of things are mentioned about different service parameter.... create a customzed .css , use FUNCTIONS in ITSMOBILE but i still not able to find a single page which explain how and what to change in this. can anyone also help in this ?

Helpful Answer