cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do have a scenario, the client wants that if the travel advance is not cleared within 10 days by employee on returning from the TRIP, the employee should not be able to raise travel expense.

Also employee should not be allowed to create a backdated travel request.

I was wondering if we can handle it through configuration or Enhancement needs to be done.

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure from top of my head about the back dated request, but the other constraint would require enhancement.

Though, you might want to discuss the process. Are you paying through FI vendors? In that case, raising a new expense report is exactly what you'd want, because the uncleared advance sitting on the vendor account could be automatically deducted from the new payment.

Also: FI can be configured to get open advances or overpaiments - all sitting on the vendor account as a negative amount - back via direct debit. Some of my customers use this. They make employees signing a DD agreement a prerequisite for paying an advance at all.

Kind regards

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sven,

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shrikant

In your case since advances are there, travel request cannot be raised with advances in history. System does not allow advance dates in past.

So if there are no advances you can raise travel request in history. But you can stop that by enhancement and putting check on start date of travel request.

Thanks

Alok

Answers (0)