cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Background Graphics Smartforms error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed smartforms and program for tax report and  I tried to print the smartforms with background graphics to locl print, but it's only create spool request and I didn't see any window/pop up to choose destination local print. And when I go to SP01, the status is Error.

Can you give any guide about this problem, if I missed any step when configure the smartforms?

Thanks in advance ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Ayu,

I think the locl print means the frontend printing(Access method G).Fro background process,you can not use the frontend printing method.Pls change the ouptut device to any one which has the access method S,U,L,C etc..If the error persists,Pls let me know the detail error information.

Regards

Jie Bai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can i just use the local printer as default?

I choose LOCL as default printer, but it still didn't work.

Then I tried to duplicate a program that have background graphic and success to printed, and i changed the background with another file/background that i already import with se78, but still didn't work.

I though it related with background graphic, didn't it?

Because after i changed the background, the pop up window didn't show again whereas it successful a moment before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayu,

Please cross check with this link attached;

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/07/57f78cf5d111d4b65c006094192fe3/content.htm

Thanks & Regards

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ayu,

It must be taking your default Printer settings.

In the SP01, did you try printing the spool using changed printer settings? Try using option from menu

Spool -> Print -> Print with changed parameter (Shift +F1 ) and choose your printer for printing.

Hope this helps

- Harshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked with shift+F1, and I already choose LOCL printer as default printer.

Is there another way?