cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN54 INF3 /AF3 cumulation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear IN PY gurus,

From where does /AF3, /AF4 originate in India Payroll? PCR INF3 pushes these WT into RT from DT. Now in the final processing block ADDCU P30 is erroring out for these WTs since these are not found in T512W.

I cant see these WTs in T511. I am running simulation for Jul and Aug for an EE who joined in Jul. If I run simulation for Jul there is no error. Please suggest.

Regards

Pramod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please let me know... how you solve this issue. I  am facing same issue while running payroll for the other periods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you Rajesh and Woody for your help. Issue got resolved. Actually, some manual configuration is their to solve this error. In the system, some of the /AF* wage types was not appearing,so i got one SNOTE regarding this issue. Now, it is working fine.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pramod,

Could you please let me know How did you resolve issue Iam facing same issue while running payslip

No entry in the table T512w

/AF3

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its not recommended to comment PCR.

You just need to add /AF3 wagetype in the table V_t512w

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in the other system. But, it is not their in the table V_T512_W . What would be the problem?

Regards,

Vijay

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is not there in the table Please add /AF3 in the table that will resolve your issue

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try table view V_512W_D in T-code SM30 or SM31.

Thanks

Wooody

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These wage types will not reflect in T511 table becoz these are system generated.

Are you able to run live for the july period?

Regards,

Vijay Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Vijay. In simulation mode it is erroring out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I commented out the PCR INF2 in the schema INNR and the error has vanished. Gurus - is this the right way?

Regards

Pramod

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure, but better you should run payroll in display log mode and check. Normally I dont recommend to comment any standard pcr

There is good document for you to control PY IN http://books.google.com.sg/books/about/Sap_Hr_India_Payroll_Technical_Reference.html?id=shVh0cM9XcgC...

http://books.google.com.sg/books?id=shVh0cM9XcgC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v...

Regards,

Woody