Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Value not updated after Rebate agreement was created

krishnannarayanan_nampoot
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having a scenario of retrocative rebate. I created a rebate agreement after an invoice was posted. After that I executed VBOF transaction to update the invoices.

However, the invoice still doesn't show the condition type as active. The analysis says 'Condition Record Found but not set'.

The rebate agreement doesn't reflect it as well.

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

Check out this SAP note 75778 : Consulting/troubleshooting for rebate processing.

Also from my experience, I can say that you may need to run this t-code OVB3 (Rebate index recompilation). If you are running this in Production system, I would suggest you to first replicate the scenario in a test environment and then try running OVB3 before executing in production system. Please refer to the note above for more details.

Thanks & Regards

Govind

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

An update of billing index was not necessary. Still I tried that. No Luck .

I used transaction VBOF to update agreement info also since this is a case of retroactive rebate agreement. But even that doesn't work.

If I cancel the invoice and redo invoicing, it reflect. But that is not a solution.

Further, the index is up to date I believe since the invoice pricing analysis shows message as 'Condition record exists, but has not been set".

The help note in it says

Message was edited by Moderator

<text removed as impersonated from SAP Note>

Please advice.

0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

Pls do some basic sanity checks:

1) Please check whether the service rendered date of the billing document is within the rebate agreement validity.

2) Do you have the Invoice screen open in another session while running VBOF?

3) Are there any Z-developments in your billing process? For eg : Any rebate exclusion program?

Also attaching a similar thread : http://scn.sap.com/thread/1574712 for your reference.

Please let me know if you are still facing issues?

Thanks & Regards

Govind

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did do all basic checks. The agreement is valid between 08/01/2013 to 08/10/2013. The order to invoice, all were posted on 08/08/2013.

I opened the invoice in change mode (as suggested in other thread). It asked do you want to save. I said yes, and exit the screen. I checked VBO3, and it was not reflecting in rebate agreement.

I then executed VBOF (test flag Unchecked). It says the invoice is already assigned as final output.

Now I again checked the rebate agreement and it is still not there ( I was sincerely hoping this works).

Any other route I should check?

Note: The VBOF looks for documents with pricing procedure 'I' - it is mentioned like that in VBOF report help. My pricing procedure is of type 'C' meaning copy manual and reassess rest. Not sure if that could be issue, but this pricing procedure type is not a pre-requisite for rebate.

0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

My suggestion is to try to replicate the scenario in a test system and try to run OVB3 and then VBOF?

Thanks & Regards

Govind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Govind,

Thanks ! The issue is resolved. The core issue, as you rightly mentioned, was rebuilding of index using OVB3 and then VBOF agreements.

The reason it took a while to get it fixed is because there were 2 condition types, one existing and another new one with a new access. The existing one worked without any issue and VBOF updated new values for it.

The second had new access so OVB3 was needed for this one. Then I did VBOF for all agreements.

After that it reflected correctly. Now it shows as 'Condition Record has been found'.

Thanks for your help !

KNN

0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

Thank you for your feedback...glad to be of help!

Best Regards

Govind