cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorisations for CRM_UI screen in Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have configured ITSM in Solution Manager 7.1 (SPS 5) and the key users are now able to create tickets from the ECC system.

However, I need to restrict the authorization of the key users when it comes to fields that can be changed in the ticket Edit screen in CRM_UI.

I need to give them the authorization for only 'Add Text' and to change the status of the ticket. The other fields should be disabled (or greyed out) for their userid.

I tried restricting the authorization using the SAP role SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO_CREA (Additional CRM UI  authorizations for Key Users in Service Desk) but was not able to achieve my purpose.

Please let me know if there is some other configuration through which I can restrict the ticket fields for the key users.

Regards,
Siddharth K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member186543
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

As Luis specified that there is a process for ITSM but still not furnished completely , I suggest that you can enhance the CRM UI screen for your requirement , since you need to make certain fields editable , while certain should be display only.

We also have an authorization check badi under CRM : CRM_ORDER_AUTH_CHECK but this will allow you to manage authorizations on the whole ticket and not for specific fields.

/Hasan

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos