cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Estate Solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there is a vertical solution for real estate and is there is different license for this solution, and what is the difference between Commercial & Flexible Real Estate.

and if there is a new presentation for that

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mostafa,

In addition to what my friend Hardik told in the above post, I would also like to add that according to the various sources and threads SAP now don't provide support for the Classic Real Estate.

With respect to the enhanced and comprehensive structure of Flexible Real Estate, this module is the best solution to your requirement.

REFX and classical real estate are described in detail in SAP Note 443311.

For activating Flexible Real Estate Management, refer to Note 460524.

Regards,
Siddharth Khandelwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, is there is any integration between RE- & CRM. and if there is any needs to go non standards sap features in the RE Solution can i have  a presentation for scope and RE portfolio,

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the diffrence between

Rapid Deployment of SAP Real Estate Management & Flexible Real estate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes there is an integration of RE and CRM.
Standard SAP do provide solution for this.

Regards,
Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP RE-FX is the enhanced module of Classic Real Estate.
According to the various sources, SAP don't provide support for Classic Real Estate.

Regards,
Siddharth

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mostafa,

Classic Real Estate is available in Releases SAP R/3 and in SAP ECC up to and including SAP ERP 6.0. Flexible Real Estate is only available since R/3 Enterprise Financials Extension Set 2.00. For more information please refer the note 443311.

Commercial real estate is just a part of flexible real estate which mainly offers contract management functionality among others.

For licensing please contact your local SAP Sales Team.

Best Regards,

Hardik Sharma