cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Purchase Order approval login page error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi :

We have installed all required component for SAP Fiori and backend ECC system. We have also installed all required OSS notes as per SAP Fiori guide.

we have assigned required roles and created trusted RFC connections and managed SAP system alias as per Fiori configuration guide.

when we try to login on Fiori home page we are able to see PO approval and PR approval tile as per below screenshot. when we click on PR approval tile we are getting error as workflow task collection error as per below screenshot.

i am attach screenshot and trace XML files.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It seems your configuration is wrong

Please double check the system alias assignment to the services in the /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

GBAPP* - SBX_200

TASKPROCESSING - SBX_200_PGW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa :

Thanks for your quick reply. I have assign system alias as per above information. SBX is our backend ECC system. I have also tested service and its working fine with above system alias.

If I change system alias and then test the service I am not getting service OK reply.

Let me know if you need more information about this,

Thanks,

Ripal

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You have corrected the system alias assignment to the services. If you still have an issue, it means more basic settings are wrong. Please upload the screenshots of system alias definition and RFC definition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa :

Please find below screenshots for RFC connections. System Alias definition.

in above screenshot we have created two system alias and assign SBX_200 to GBAPP_PO_APPROVAL service and SBX_200_PGW to ZTASKPROCESSING service

below RFC screenshot is for trusted RFC and I also define trust relationship between gateway and ECC system in SPRO by SSO2 transaction and activated with required SSO ticket accept and create parameter in both systems.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Ripal

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Settings look OK.

Please upload the latest error message and the log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa :

Thanks for your help to solve above error, We have raised OSS message with SAP and found out that error was related to ZTASKPROCESSING service.

to solve this error we have to apply OSS note 1821503 on gateway system.

error has been solved now and we are able to see data from backend system to gateway system.

Once again thanks for your help and quick reply on this issue.

Thanks,

Ripal

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Note 1821503 is part of the Note 1866093. Note 1866093 is mentioned in the install guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ripal,

We are Working on PO approval scenario, and we are getting following error in chrome after hitting URL:

Kindly help us to what should be the parameter values in scenario definition for the application?

Thanks and Regards

Rakeshkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rakesh :

You have to mention settings in SPRO given in Fiori install guide as per below screenshot :

Add an approval scenario:

In your SAP NetWeaver Gateway system, run transaction SPRO and choose SAP Reference IMGSAP NetWeaverGateway Service EnablementContentTask Gateway ServiceScenario Definition.b)

Choose New Entries.c)

please update below settings as per screenshot on above path. More details given in above guide.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Ripal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ripal,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have did like whatever you said. When I do F4 help on technical service in scenario definition tab, it wont list me the GBAPP_POAPPROVAL service. Still I am getting the same error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

also I am getting a new error which I posted below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I have implemented the SAP Note 1821503 but when I activate it, it throws a error message which Is below:

We are not sure what might be the exact problem. Kindly help us on the issue.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you applied all notes mentioned in the install guide? I think notes are missing in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have applied all the notes mentioned in guide. when I see the package /IWPGW/TGW_RUNTIME

I can see that 2 classes  /IWPGW/CL_TGW_CONFIG and /IWPGW/CL_TGW_EDP_TASK are not active by default.

Answers (0)