cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas - "session has timed out - please log in again" on CONTROL_FLUSH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am running a custom report in Personas which allows the user to upload a file from his or her desktop. When I execute the program I get the "session has timed out - please log in again" popup.

I debugged in se38 and found that the error comes when the program tries to execute the CONTROL_FLUSH Function Module.

Any ideas would be highly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TobiasQueck
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check if SAP Note 1787341 - "ABAP Interface Restgui" has been applied on your system. If not, I would suggest to do it. This enables file upload/download through the RestGUI interface that Personas is utilizing.

Cheers,
Tobias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you I will check and come back!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

We are getting an error function module ITS_RG_IS_ENABLED does not exist in se37.

What is this function module a part of? Are we missing a pre-req?

0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

This is a post-implementation step as mentioned in the Note.

You would need to create Function Group RESTGUI and assign it to package SITS_ABAP.

Then get the latest version of the note, implement it and then follow the steps for ITS_RG_IS_ENABLED.

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same issue, creating the function group RESTGUI does not make the RFC magically appear in SE37. 

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sebastian,

FM ITS_RG_IS_ENABLED is release in SAPKB73108 in release 7.31. In release 7.02, it is available in SAPKB70214.

Cheers,

Cris

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am confused here as note 1787341 i valid from Release 731 SAPKB73101 - SAPKB73107 so how do I get the function module ITS_RG_IS_ENABLED.

Regards Torben

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

I implemented the note (confirmed the manuel steps) and after the note was implemented I did the manuel steps that I confirmed (follow the steps for ITS_RG_IS_ENABLED). The function module came in note 1787341.

Regards Torben

0 Kudos

Thanks Torben Moberg Jørgensen. It helped me.