cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NoFilter()-Sum() Not Working for a percent calculation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a Top 10 Customer report and within this report I needed to list the total of all other customers.

When I went to input the % calculation of all others the NoFilter()-Sum() calculation does not calculate properly.

I thought it would correct itself it I enter NoFilter()-RunningSum(), this does bring the % to a better % but not to the correct answer.

I tried searching on line but cannot figure it out.

Below is the formula I am using:

=NoFilter([PY Actual Revenue %])-Sum([PY Actual Revenue %])

The formula to [PY Actual Revenue] is below.

=If IsNull(([YTD Data].[Revenue Actual])Where([YTDData].[Calendar Year]=Year(CurrentDate())-1)) Then 0 Else((([YTD Data].[Revenue
Actual]+0)Where([YTD Data].[Calendar Year]=Year(CurrentDate())))-(([YTDData].[Revenue Actual]+0)Where([YTD Data].[Calendar
Year]=Year(CurrentDate())-1)))/(([YTD Data].[Revenue Actual]+0)Where([YTDData].[Calendar Year]=Year(CurrentDate())-1))

How do I correct this formula so my spreadsheet when opened is updated accordingly weather the NoFilter total is a negative or a positive?

Thank  you for your help!

(Scroll down to see example, you will see percent for Top 10 and Total is correct, but Other is not.)

Top 102,422,7252,017,83720.07%
Other1,644,3193,201,303-248.41%
Total4,067,0445,219,141-22.07%

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elisete,

You should actually re-post your question within the SAP Developer Center space, as someone there would be better placed to help you. This space is for questions, blogs, and discussions about SAP's training courses, certifications, and learning software.

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center

Good luck!

Sarah