SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash-relevant account missing for account determination 01001/000 (C/A 1000)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

when i am transferring summary record to FI-GL i am getting the following error :

Cash-relevant account missing for account determination 01001/000 (C/A 1000)

i had made changes in the clearing account too and ticked the account relevant to cash flow but the error is still same.

and i want to know about the bank clearing accounts used in fica and their configuration in fs00. please tell as i am going to make go live by 21 and if any one have cut over strategy for uploading open items please share.

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check your config settings in transaction EK01 (main) and EK02 (main and sub transactions)

Looks like the account entries are missing for the main and sub combination (1001/000) in EK02 transaction

0 Kudos

Dear Tammy,

there is no problem in configuration in ek01 and ek02 as when i am posting a document manually via fpe1 and transferring to FI-GL then there is no error but when i am executing payment process and then tranferring the payment document then the error message occurs and i think there might be problem in the bank clearing account but i dont know what the problem is.

please help soon.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

The bank clearing account needs to be a balance sheet account where cash is posted in and out.

Please check that and ensure it is not an expense account.

0 Kudos

Dear Tammy,

bank clearing account is maintained as a balance sheet account. i am sharing screen shot of fs00 please have a look.

0 Kudos

Please check your configuration for Define Cash Desk Clearing Accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what does this  1001/000 correspond to in your system? Is it a real entry or statistical entry ?

if its statistical probably you need to define  its corresponding real entry and define a g/l account for it in ek02 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

i hope that error was cash account information missing for account determination main n sub transactions in posting area 1000/1001. If this is the error then you just need to check with main and sub transaction EK01,EK02 and related gl accounts assigned or not.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1437831

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1193101