cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EO_OUTBOUND_PARALLEL Definition in SAP PI 7.31 System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was working on performance tuning for PI 7.31.

I am not able to set the parameter EO_OUTBOUND_PARALLEL under the category TUNING. I am using the subparamter as  Sender/Receiver ID defined under the tcode sxmsif.

Is there any document or note to impliment this?

Error while trying to save it:

Sender/ReceiverID doesnt exist.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Sushama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As stated in the documentation for parameter EO_OUTBOUND_PARALLEL (when you press the "i" button in the left column of the table when defining configuration for TUNING):

If the ID of a receiver combination of identification scheme, party, and service is specified in the subparameter, a separate level of parallel processing is determined specially for this combination.

So, define the Receiver Id at least with identification scheme, party, and service. Those fields shouldn't be empty, only then your Receiver Id shows up as subparameter in the value help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the response.

I have given the sender component, interface name and interface namespace. But, still not able to add the sender/receiver id defined.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Sushama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please also provide scheme and party along with the service... as stated in the documentation. If you don't use schema and party, try to enter * (asterisk).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I tried creating receiver id with * for scheme , party and agency.

Its still not accepting the receiver in subparameters.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Sushama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you checked the below SAP Help link on this parameter..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_banking80sp07/helpdata/en/7b/94553b4d53273de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Try configuring the parameters as per link and check once... probably you might be getting error as other parameters are not entered...check once..

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushama,

Sender ID / Receiver ID will be generally helpful for queue prioritization . you can directly provided parameter(EO_OUTBOUND_PARALLEL) value in SXMB_ADM configuration. Any specific reason for using  Sender/Receiver ID ?

Regards

Hari.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sushama,

Are you in Java-Only installation?, because this parameter is for the integration engine (abap stack).

Regards.