SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DFKKLOCKS update TDATE

KASTENNIS70
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am creating a custom program to update DFKKLOCKS.TDATE field.  I thought that Event 1801 would provide a standard option to update the values but it does not appear to be working as I had thought it would.  It is the preferred method of the client to use an Event.  Does anyone have an idea of an event that allows this update to occur?  Alternatively, I can direct update the table.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Kelly:

You could try FKLOCK2 as standard transaction or use BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CHNG

regards,

bill.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kelly,

If you are planning to develop a custom program, then I don't think customization in any event would help.

However, as Bill suggested you can use standard transaction FKLOCK2 to cater your requirement.

Moreover, apart from FKLOCK2, there are two other standard transactions-FPSELP and FPSELPLOCK which you can use for setting\deleting locks both at contract account or at document level.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

murtuza_chhatariya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use FM - FKK_CRM_LOCKS_MODIFY.

Basically, locks can not be updated directly. System deletes old lock and creates new lock with modified details.

Thanks,
Murtuza