cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DUMP while creating an Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

i try to create an shopping cart in the professional view.

After i add the item to the overview, follwoing dump is comming up!

Error application is coming up.

U2444411

MSHAPE-DSR001

http://mshape-dsr001.getingegroup.local:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sapsrm/wda_l_fpm_oif

Invalid PBT server group name: parallel_generators

Invalid PBT server group name: parallel_generators

Function: SPBT_INITIALIZE of program SAPLSPBT

Function: SPBT_PARALLEL_PROCESSING of program SAPLSPBT

Form: GET_SOS_FOR_SYSTEM of program SAPLBBP_PD_SOS

Function: BBP_SOS_HUB_FIND of program SAPLBBP_PD_SOS

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_DO_SOS~GET_SOS_LOCAL_AND_BE of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DO_SOS=========CP

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_DO_SOS~GET_SOS_LOCAL_AND_BE of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC==========CP

Method: SOS_VALIDATE of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC==========CP

Method: ADD_ITEM_INTERNAL of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC==========CP

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_BO_SC~ADD_ITEM of program /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC==========CP

Method: /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_DODM_SC_I_DESCR~ADD_DESCRIBED_ITEM_TO_TABLE of program /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DODM_SC_I_DSCCP

I know it's difficult to analyze this problem without system.

In ST22 there no short dump.

But have anyone an idea to solver this?

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

tell your BASIS to define/correct mentioned server group parallel_generators via transactrion RZ12

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

it would be the first time that the basis must define/correct that! Ok i will try it!

Do you remember at the morning today, i had the problme with entry in the table BBP_DET_LOGSYS. I have correct the entries and then the dump come up.

Is it possible that this problem is in context with BBP_DET_LOGSYS?

Thanks a lot

I will try to contact the basis team to define/correct that!

Best regards

Daniel

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

BBP_DET_LOGSYS only said in your case, that SC should be linked wich your backend (nothing to do with parallel processing). For example for account assignment checks and source of supply checks. SAP designed it so, that source of supply search should runs as a number of parallel tasks.

Your problem was, that the local logical system (SRM) was taken instead of Backend. That was the reason, no company code and purchasing group found (they are linked to backend, and you had SRM as a system in your shopping cart).

Server group parallel_generators should point to your own server / group. and is used to split (speed up) the tasks. It is a little bit strage, that this server group not defined/wrong defined in your system.

After each installation it is strongly recommended to run SGEN transaction to generate software components and speed up system. SGEN also uses parallel_generators and normally BASIS founds the problem with parallel_generators first.

Just try to search OSS Notes with parallel_generators to get more info.

Best Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

that sounds plausible. Thanks for the informations!

So i have learn new things :-).

I will try it tommorow morning to correct that with the basis team!

Have a nice evening.

Best regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

so finally to close the thread. Thanks for your support. The server group was not defined in the RZ12.

Best regards

Daniel

Answers (0)