cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financials Integration and Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I was wondering if the following link provided every single scenario available for integration under the finance functional area: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-25298

Is it possible to integrate with other SAP applications linked to finance? When I was looking under the ICC assessment service link, it appeared that you could start an integration with any application. Is that true or is the certification process limited to the applications found on the link I posted above?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alejandrobaraja
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your interest in certification with SAP!

The referenced link in your post does in fact include all the pre-defined scenarios available for integration with finance.  My recommendation would be to review those more in-depth to see if any are potential candidates.  If none are applicable, then there may be a way to proceed using a custom integration approach, where you use SAP-endorsed APIs to integrate with a finance-related scenario.  This can be initiated via an Integration Assessment, and then potentially an Integration Certification, depending on your integration requirements.

If you would like to initiate the process, please complete this form, where more information will be gathered and routed to the appropriate team depending on your location for further assistance.

In addition, I invite you to follow me on SCN, since I occasionally post blogs around new certification programs, upcoming webinars, and potential meet-ups at SAP events.

Have a great week!

Best regards,

Alejandro

Answers (0)