Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP -unable to delete Old deliveries in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am facing the following problem:

While looking at /SAPAPO/ac03 I see 2 old deliveries consuming ATP (without a reference to an order number). Needless to say that these don't exist in R/3.

My first thought was that these were temporary quantity assignments (TQA). This is however not the case.

Then I tried to delete/correct  it via:

1) Delta report

2) Deletion and CIF initial transfer of sales orders

3) /Sapapo/rlcdelete

4)SDRQCR21 in both P11 and p2

5) /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL

6) /sapo/OM_DELET_INCON_ORDER

None of this worked (because the deliveries could not be found). I can see the internal IDs (in /SAPAPO/RRP3 (ATP TAb) & GT_IO). These IDs however can not be found in the LC nor DB.

In fact these deliveries can not be seen identified:

- BAPI (sales orders listing)

- /SAPAPO/OM16

- product view or SNP.

Do you guys have any clue how to delete them?

The next step would be to reproduce such a kind of inconsistency.

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pedro,

You say that you performed SDRQCR21 in both "P11 and p2".  What do these two "P*" things represent?  The most common solution that will resolve 'orphaned' deliveries is running SDRQCR21 in ECC and /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 in APO.  Is this what you meant by "P11 and p2"?

An entry in //AC03 implies that there is an entry in the ATP Time series.  You should ensure that you have also deleted all superfluous ATP trees, and all old BOP runs.  /SAPAPO/DM_ATREE_REMOVE_TREES;  /SAPAPO/BOP_DELETE.  You should also be regularly running all the other standard reorganization programs that delete unnecessary data objects in APO.

If you are saying that the object is visible in //RRP3 and also in gt_io, then that means the object probably exists in Livecache.  It should be deletable using  /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS.  Yet, are you saying that the object is not found when you enter the internal order number (GUID) within this program?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Ooops. I actually meant I ran SDRQCR21 in both R/3 AND APO. Sorry .

We are not using BOP and as for SAPAPO/DM_ATREE_REMOVE_TREES do we really need to run it (we don't have ctp nor multilevel ATP)? I ran it in our test system and it deleted like 50000 entries. Also the logging is poor. Therefore I have some doubts concerning this program.

And yes this is really weird. So far I was able to delete ALL the orders with /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS. It is the first time it does not work. These strange deliveries are also not on WUF. By the way when double clicking on these deliveries in RRP3 (ATP tab) I get the message " request was deleted")

I did a trace and these deliveries were found on the SQL below:

CALL  "APS_ORDER_GET_DATA"  (  '

IF lv_filled IS INITIAL.
         SELECT * FROM /sapapo/stockanc APPENDING TABLE ct_stockanc
           CONNECTION (om_lc_name)
           WHERE simid      EQ iv_simid
             AND stock_uid  IN lt_stock_uid
             AND pegid      IN lt_pegid
             AND charg      IN lt_charg
             AND stock_type IN lt_stock_type
             AND addlocid   IN lt_addlocid
             AND matid      IN lt_matid.

So I ran a CCR on stocks which did not help. Also the consi check on Stocks did not find anything.

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro

Surprising /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS is not helping with your issue.

It is a program to delete hanging Sales Orders and Deliveries in APO. The input is the GUID and you have to check all 3 check boxes.

I suggest please try below reports again. I had faced similar issue and was able to resolve it.

1. Report /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 (using transaction SE38)
Run the report for the material & plan with the option "Build Requirements from Document Flow" and the indicator "Check SD Order Tables" and correct any errors found.

2. Try /sapapo/sdorder_del
"Reconcile Available-to-Promise (ATP) tables with /SAPAPO/POSMAPN"
"Delete obsolete records in the /SAPAPO/POSMAPN table"
Take into account that runtime can be long running the report this way.
also check note "SAP Note 894294 - /sapapo/sdorder_del: Performance and advice (as of SCM 4.0) ".

3. Report /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTAREPORT3 (using transaction SE38)
Run the report with the indicators "Sales Orders" and "Check Table VBBE" and correct any errors found.

4. In addition, don't forget to clean out all temporary qty assignments, too (/SAPAPO/AC06, 'Product availability' block, all four types).

Hopefully this will help you.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I started this time the /SAPAPO/AC06 without user and generation date  (both fields blank in the selection creen).  The order was then deleted.

Thanks for your input...

Answers (0)