Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori:Evaluate system info. to satisy pre-requisites

former_member184739
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am in process of evaluating the pre-requisties to implement SAP Fiori. Can anyone clarify below question?

Our system information:EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 (SAPKB73104). Version: SAP ECC 6.0 EhP6 Support Package Stack 0

Pre-requisite given in manual: EnhP6 SPS 01 and above

Do my system info match with the release given in the manual.

If not please how to update to SPS 01 from SPS 0.

Please bare me as i am not BASIS person.(I am confused with diff. b/w Support package and Support package stack.)

Thanks

Prabaharan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabaharan

Do my system info match with the release given in the manual.

If not please how to update to SPS 01 from SPS 0.

No, your ERP system is ECC 6 (ok) with Enhancement Pack 6 (ok) with Support Package Stack 0 (fail) 

whereas you need ECC6 EHP6 Support Package 1 or above

A support package contains updates for a component whereas a stack contains updates for multiple components in a consistent package.  You will need to import a support package stack - talk to the Basis team about this as they will have to apply it with the SUM tool.

Regards,

Graham

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you will have to update your ERP system. Configure Solution Manager (unless already configured), create a Maintenance Optimizer (MOPZ) transaction for your ERP system and select the target SPS. You might as well go with the latest SPS which is SPS08.

former_member184739
Contributor
0 Kudos

Samuli,

Latest release is :

SAP EnhP6, SP08, for SAP ERP 6.0, SPS 23

Thanks

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In this case you latest version SAP EnhP6 SPS 08 you can select the  SAP EHP6 SPS07(Always you have to select the Latest SPS - 1), Not on SAP ERP 6.0 SPS 23

Thanks

Ram