Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Check in , in workflow

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured one assignment and it is an update to the original record. The workflow is checked out in the start step and checked in in the stop step.In stop we have another workflow included in Launch. As soon as the file is executed, it process through the workflow successfully but when it comes to the stop step the record gets stuck in the workflow without checking in.If I give perform and process in data manager for that workflow it is givng error like:

One or more records failed a validation.

When I execute separately all validations are fine. Also the product check is  working good.Kindly suggest what could be the reason for the failure.

Note:

This workflow was working fine some days back.

Cheers,

Neethu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gabor_molnar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

Please check the Note

1472004 -- Can't assign parent group validation to WF validation step

By the way this is release independent note.

Best regards,

Gábor

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gabor/Ravi,

The issue was with the language problem where we set the language as English now and the items didnt got stuck.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Neethu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

What Gábor mentioned makes sense to me.To confirm if this is the issue,you can replace the current validation group with some other unshared and non nested validation/validation group in the validate step and repeat the test.

If this is the issue then there should be no validation error (please keep the data right )

Thanks,

Ravi

gabor_molnar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

What is the MDM build number of your MDM? (Data Manager and MDM Server)

Thanks and regards,

Gábor