cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Requester / Recipient in SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to change requester & recipient in SC if concerning person has left organisation. i found several blogs for same and one of them suggested to do like below:

new_partner-partner_id = [partner id of new requester].
new_partner-partner_no = [guid of new requester].
new_partner-partner_fct = old_partner-partner_fct.
new_partner-mainpartner = old_partner-mainpartner.
new_partner-partner_guid = old_partner-partner_guid.
new_partner-client = old_partner-client.
new_partner-p_guid = old_partner-p_guid.

im using FM BBP_PD_SC_UPDATE and if im correct i need to pass these values to table i_partner of interface of this FM. my question is: if i change only these  values what about the other values like address number, personal number, birth name etc. Will this FM take care of those changes? Has anyone ever use this FM for same purpose. Please suggest. im working on it curreltly and will update forum accordingly.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please see note 1507030 which handles not existing partners in SRM documents. No need to build your own .

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply. i'm in SRM 7.0 and report that is been mentioned in this note does not exist in my system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

also, this report looks work for individual shopping cart not all SCs belong to that requester.

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is a SAP note with attached the report code, so it would be strange if it would exist . This is the way SAP handles these kind of things, so I would just follow SAP using the same logic.

It isn't that hard to add a BBP_PD_*_GETLIST FM call to it and loop over the result.

Good luck!

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

im not very handy with notes. since they mentioned this report is available from 7.0 onwards so i thought i will be having everything cooked in my system . i already developed Z version of report with neccessary logic and it looks having better suitablility to our requirements. thanks again!