cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are maintaining price master in system by using T-Code VK11 by using Key Combination Sales Org./Dist. Chl/Ship-To/Material combination.

Wanted to know is there is any way to do mass changes in the same. Say If there is change in Price for 100 materials for a particular Customer how I will change the price for all 100 materials by using MASS changes.

Regards,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sameer,

I would advise you to use condition index, so that you can list out all the prices for a particular condition type, then filter it to your requirement. Say for the material you're looking for, Then you can do the mass change.

Otherwise BDC seems to be a legitimate option.

Thanks and regards,

Shaik.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

LSMW or BDC only possible to do this kind of update the price

With regards

Dinesh

piyush_gajera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may create LSMW for VK12. Here you need to record transaction of VK12 and then using notepad file use can change price.

Pl check it accordingly.

Thank$$

PG         

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your Sales Org., Dist. Chl & Ship-To are at the header level in pricing condition record then your job would become easy through VK12, you just need to give list of materials in a single go.

Let me explain, if your sales org is 1000, dist channel is 10 and ship to is 11111111 then in vk12, at header level just give 1000, 10 & 11111111 and at item level you will find only material field, where you can give multiple materials at the same time. That will help you to change pricing records in a massive way.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Upto my knowledge use t-code -VK32 .Till date I have never used it but by selecting the condition type  according to material values can be changed in mass with their validity.

Thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a Z program or you can say BDC upload for these kind of changes in prices. In standard I didnt find anything which can do mass change for pricing condition.

Thank$

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sameer,

Just to clarify, you want to change the price for some materials for some specific Ship To parties (in other words, when you refer to customers, you mean SH)?

former_member187610
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you try VOK0. You can maintain multiple condition records but for one condition type.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge i dont see an option for Mass Changes possible for Condition Records.

However, even in VK12 t-code you can just copy from your source file and paste it (At a time some 20 Records can be chnaged). Please note there might be other possbile ways to do it. This approach would not have require technical assistance.

Regards