cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Server proxy step up in Pi 7.31 single stack

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one please let me know how to do the ABAP server proxy set up PI 7.31 to SAP.

Any links or documents are fine.

Try to find out in many blogs but didn't  get any regarding server proxy. Manys blogs with Client proxy set up in PI 7.31 single stack.

Regards,

Sabitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think that u need any specific configs. but make sure that SPROXY connectivity is established ebtween PI and R3 and while creating ur ID configurations use SOAP (XI3.0) receiver channel to connect SAP system and specify R3 system details like:

Target URL: http://HOST:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Authentication and client details

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

could you please let me know the if we have to do any configurations step up in NWA for server proxy.

SPROXY connectivity should be done at Inbound ECC and of type G?

Regards,

Sabitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>could you please let me know the if we have to do any configurations step up in NWA for server proxy.

There are two options, either you create a HTTP destination pointing to SAP R3 in NWA and refer that destination in SOAP (XI3.0) receiver channel (in that case u have to use Addressing Type as  "HTTP Destination" in channel ) OR directly put the above mentioned URL in SOAP (XI 3.0) receiver channel.

>>SPROXY connectivity should be done at Inbound ECC and of type G?

Yes, but plz make sure that sldcheck is also working. Michal's blog has already been provided to u so plz refer that.

I would suggest you to start creating ur scenario and apprise us in case of any difficulties...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,
I have configured the Destination in NWA with the URL combination specified. But I'm getting the below error while doing Ping destination.
Please let me know how can i find the Port of the ECC system. As of now I have given the Port as 8000
Error: Error during ping operation: Error while silently connecting: org.w3c._www.protocol.http.HttpException: Connection refused: connect
Regards,
Sabitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>Please let me know how can i find the Port of the ECC system. As of now I have given the Port as 8000

Under ECC system ->Tx. SMICM -> GoTo -> Select Services -> and then check which port is used for HTTP service (generally, 8000 is used)

U can cross also verify the URL by opening the same on any browser...

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

0 Kudos

Thanks Amit.

Now I'm able to ping the ECC system with the URL specified in nwa.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabitha,

I am also facing the same problem, kindly let me know how you resolved this.

Thanks,

Mohit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabitha,

All technical connections needed for proxies are described in Michal's  blog (for AEX):

http://scn.sap.com/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2012/01/19/michals-pi-tips-how-do-you-activate-abap-...

Best Regards

Harald

Former Member