Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP run clarification

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team

I wish I explain to my   operators’, planners  and shop floor supervisor’s  about SDP94 in detail –on what these individual entities mean ? and what those  data’s are meant for ? and where do they come from ?  like is it manually entered  or system generated  or if it is coming from ECC.

Even before stepping into shop floor I would like to cross check with you to be sure -if what I am going to say carries meaning. I have made a tabular column of screen entities of SNP94 and tried to give a correct answer as much as possible, I wish your help  in bringing about the apt answer in the tabular column ,corrections if any in the tabular column  are most welcome

SNP Plan/Technical language of SDP94

What this data means ? explained in terms of layman's language or Operator’s language

and where it comes from

(manually entered or system suggested or it is coming from ECC ) ? 

Forecast

The aniticipated demand for the next 3 months based on our past demand

manual

Sales order

Orders that come from our global customers  and domestic customers(manual entry)

manual

Distribution demand(planned)

FERT material to be distributed along the W/C as per planned order(system suggestion)

system suggestion

Distribution demand (confirmed)

FERT material to be distributed along the W/C as per confirmed planned order(system suggestion)

system suggestion

Distribution demand (tlb confirmed)

I don’t know

No idea

Total demand

Summation of all above demands (system suggestion)

system suggestion

Distribution receipt(planned)

Quantities planned from Planned production order

system suggestion

Distribution receipt(confirmed)

Quantities planned from Planned confirmed )production order

system suggestion

Distribution receipt(TLB confirmed)

In transit

Quantities planned  that is arriving on trucks

Production (planned)

Quantities planned from Planned production order(system suggestion)

Production (confirmed)

Quantities arrived from Planned production order(system suggestion)

Manufacture of co-products

Total receipts

Total planned quantities

Stock on hand

Physical stock that comes from ECC (MMBE)

Supply shortage

Deficit  quantities that needs to be filled up by planned orders (system suggestion or manual suggestion)

Safety stock(planned)

Threshold level of stock to be maintained(manual suggestion )

Safety days supply

Safety stock

Defined in ECC will reflect in this field

Reorder point

Defined in ECC will reflect in this field

Target days supply

system suggestion

Target stock level

system suggestion

Days supply

system suggestion

ATD Receipts

system suggestion

ATD issues

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, I don't know how this looks to others, but to me, I could see several or many points to be corrected. But it's hard to help you to correct it, because it may be relevant to how you use the system. e.g. for forecast key figure, you said it's populated manually, however actually manualy populating forecasts is a rare case -- they either come from DP or from CIF ... And do you really able to populate 'Sales Order' key figure manually?

From the table, I have a feeling that maybe you still do not understand some basic things of SNP planning book. I would suggest you to review our online help carefully to understand some internal logic of SNP planning book, than just explaning it from what it looks like, or from the result of your test on it ...

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

fine ada...i will do some hoemwork

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

fine Rahul, if you have any specific question, you can feel free to ask, but before that you must have understanding on some basic things here ... good luck

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

how do i withdraw my  question  above from SCN ...does SCN offer that facility !!!