cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access the Application parameter property of iviews from Web Dynpro?

former_member187658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a way in which we can access the Application parameter property of all the iviews present in a particular folder in content administraion? For eg . i have a folder named XYZ in Content Admin -> Portal Content.

I make one application. In this application i need to access, say, application parameter property of all these iviews which i will use to check a condition. Is there a way in which we can iterate through all the iviews in a particular folder and look for that parameter?

Thanks & regards,

Anupreet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To retrieve the application param in webdynpro like this way

String rama =WDWebContextAdapter.getWebContextAdapter().getRequestParameter("paramname");

if(rama.equals(""))

condition

As you expected like this any other

Thanks,

Lohi.

former_member187658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lohi

But i suppose, this code is used when we have to access the property of the current application iview itself. Foreg, if i am making a dynpro project ABC and its app is ABCApp. hence, in the code of ABC project, i can write the code specified by you to access the application parameter.

Please correct me if i am wronr.

What i want is that, in one web dynpro application, i want to access the property of all the iviews that are present in a particular folder in Content Admin -> portal content. Not that of the current DC's application parameter itself.

Thanks & regards,

Anupreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupreet,

Please have a loot at this weblog, you might find some relevant information.

/people/prakash.singh4/blog/2005/07/28/browse-roles-folders-pages-iviews-assigned-to-a-user-ep6-sp9-and-higher

Regards,

Mausam