cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full batch to be delivered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

At the time of Batch determination in delivery I want to pick batch with full quantity.

For Example : I have batch of 10 quantity and want to create delivery of 6 quantity than I want system should not pick batch which consist of 10 quantity. IT should throw an error that Batch containing 6 quantity is not available.

Please Help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please try to find out the strategy type that is being used in your batch determination and the same is shown below screen print:

In the startegy type as shown below assign the relevant Routine as required and look for favorable reults:

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rahul,

The requirement is not clear to me.

Do you want delivery, per line item, to consist of ONLY one batch?

Please explain in more detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Batch determination happens at delivery level manually.For example Sales order is of 100 Quantity and when I create delivery for 100 quantity user enter batches n let see there is batch of 120 quantity.So user will enter batch and then split the batch.But I want system to throw error that 100 Quantity batch is not available and does not allow user to create delivery.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

rahul,

Thank you for your post!

This requirement still feels "strange" to me.

Suppose a delivery has 100EA, it shall reserve a plant and storage location that has more than 100EA (e.g. 150EA), this should not be a problem.

If reqiurement is to find and "allocate" only that plant and storage location that has EXACTLY 100EA...or else do not allocate! Why?

Same logic for batch.

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

It is really interesting requirement. Can we know Business process behind the same?

Regards,

MJ

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Try for User-Exit for the same.

Regards,

Kundan